Air Fryer Keto Chicken Tenders
You can make air fryer chicken tenders in a few easy steps with a few simple ingredients.Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.I buy the pre-cut chicken tenders to make things easier. Salt & pepper your chicken tenders.A simple egg wash and dip in coconut or almond flour and set aside on a plate.Place chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer. Cook for approximately 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 165 degrees.
- Air Fryer
- 1 Package Chicken Tenders
- 1 Cup Coconut Or Almond Flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Spray Air Fryer Basket With Cooking Spray.
- Season Tenders With Salt & Pepper.
- Dip Chicken Tenders Into Flour, Then Egg, Then Flour Again.
- Place Chicken Into Air Fryer Basket.
- Cook At 350 Degrees For Approximately 10 Minutes Or Until Cooked Through.
These Are The Top Four Air Fryers On Amazon And They Are All Under $80!