The best keto pork chops recipe you have ever tried! It’s really easy and you will love this amazing recipe right away, I promise!
Keto Pork Chops
Can honestly something like this , so creamy and delicious be totally Keto!? These delicious and easy pork chops come complete with a mushroom cream sauce that you’ll want to pour over everything. If we could createsuch tasty Keto dinners , sign us up!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 c. packed baby spinach
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, oregano, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.