These Low Carb and keto chocolate chip cookies are so easy to make with only 1 bowl and 2 net carbs per cookie! These are truly no fuss…you can literally dump everything in the mixing bowl and they will turn out perfect every time.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup Softened butter or coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Granular Sweetener Click here to see my favorite
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups almond flour click here to see my favorite brand
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 9 Ounce Bag Sugar free Chocolate Chips Click here to see my favorite brand
- US Customary – Metric
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Add softened butter (or coconut oil) and swerve sweetener in a stand mixer (or hand mixer with a large bowl), mix on medium until combined
- add 2 eggs and vanilla and mix until combined
- combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl
- add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined
- Fold in Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Scoop 18-21 cookies onto lined baking sheet (you may need 2 depending on how big your sheets are). Flatten them out by pressing down on the top slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool on the cookie sheets for 30 minutes. These will stay soft and delicious for at least 4 days in an air tight container. See notes for freezing instructions.