Keto Double Chocolate Quick Chip Cookies
- 100 grams Almond Flour
- 100 grams Peanut Butter
- 30 grams Melted Butter
- 20 grams Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 75 grams Erythritol Powdered
- Start by sifting the dry ingredients, almond flour, cocoa powder, eryhtritol and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook on a low heat till it turns brown. Remove from the heat and once it cools a little add 100 gram of peanut butter and a tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Then power the brown butter peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients along with the egg, vanilla extract and chocolate chips and mix well to form the cookie dough.
- Weigh the entire cookie dough using your kitchen scale and divide the total weight by 10 to make 10 cookies. Roll the cookie dough into 10 equal balls.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and then place a sheet of parchment paper or a silpat on your baking tray and place your cookie dough balls on it. Then press down on them and shape the cookies. You can make them as thin or thick as you like.
- Then bake in the oven for about 12 minutes till the edges are starting to turn dark. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool completely. Unless you are like me in which case you can just wait till they are warm.
- Enjoy your cookies. Store in an airtight container for weeks.
If you have any questions please ask in comments!