Luke Keto Macadamia Bread
This is possibly the best low-carb keto bread recipe you will find . Unlike many other low-carb breads, this keto bread does not taste eggy and has a wonderful consistency similar to wheat bread – soft on the inside with a crispy crust. Make it for avocado toasts, for your favorite keto spreads, and enjoy it on its own with a bit of grass-fed butter.
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan or baking dish with a bit of butter.
- In a food processor, pulse the macadamia nuts for about 30-45 seconds or until you achieve a floury consistency.
- Add in the almond flour, whey protein, flax meal, and baking powder. Continue to pulse until everything is well-blended.In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, melted butter, and lemon juice.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pan or dish and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving.