The Keto diet is really amazing. My Keto Recipes are truly easy and everyone can eat something delicious without feeling guilty
I’ve learned more than I ever want to know about Keto so here’s one of our go-to easy Keto meals that my whole family eats whether they’re doing Keto or not.
The Italian sausage gives this Pizza Skillet some kick! I promise that the riced veggies with pizza sauce are so good. There are pepperoni and cheese – how could it not be good?
Luke Keto Pizza Skillet
- 19.5 ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 1 10 ounces package frozen or fresh riced caulifower and broccoli (you can also use all cauliflower rice)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoni about 17 slices
- 1/2 cup whole milk shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan for sprinkling on top
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble the sausage over medium heat. Add the riced cauliflower rand broccoli. Sautee to desired tenderness.
- Stir in the pizza sauce. Layer the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cover to melt the cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.