Protein-Packed Keto Pancakes is one of my favorite Keto Pancakes ever. It has a small number of calories and almost zero carbs.
I used a new product: Designer Keto Adaptogenic Protein.
This protein powder is by far the best Keto-friendly protein powder I have ever tried, and the Vanilla taste was just amazing! Enjoy the Luke Protein-Packed Keto Pancake and rate this recipe!
Luke Protein Keto Pancake
Here is a very simple and absolutely Keto friendly pancake recipe! It has almost zero carbs and it is absolutely tasty. Please try it and rate it .
- 2 large eggs
- ½ mashed banana
- 1 scoop Designer Keto Pure Vanilla
- ¼ cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- Sliced strawberries
- Keto-friendly syrup
- Mix eggs, mashed banana, and protein powder
- Heat a greased pan with butter on low, pour the mixture in small batches and heat until cooked through (be patient, you don’t want to cook it too fast, or it will burn)
- Layer sliced strawberries and Greek yogurt between pancakes and top with syrup